Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ty and Linz-Valentine's Day 2009!

I love Valentine's Day. Truly in our marriage, every day is like Valentine's Day in some way, cause we are still pretty sickening in love! I know, I know... Its wonderful though. Guess that's what happens when you marry the man of your dreams. SO, the morning started off with me bringing Tyler breakfast in bed. (Pillsbury biscuits with syrup, I am no Betty Crocker, it was the thought that counted...) Then Ty gave me my "letter". I get one for every holiday/occasion. They always make me cry and crack up. This one was really love-y. He started every sentence with "I love you because," or, "I love that you" etc etc.... so sweet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
That night, we decided to do something we've never done before. Instead of going out to dinner, we took the boys to Grandma Dar's', got all dressed up as if we were going out, looked up our favorite restaurants recipes online, went to the store and spent only $10.00, and came back home for a candlelit dinner and fun presents! We listened to a CD of "our songs" that I had put together for Ty, and we had such a great time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I gave Ty a bunch of love coupons. He was especially excited about the one that said I'd actually watch a movie with him of his choice! ( I'm not a movie person. I fall asleep. Goes with my A.D.D)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love you honey! "EACH DAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY!!!"
Photobucket

2 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Sounds like a good day. What did you make by the way that only cost 10 bucks? And Tylers hair is KILLING me. I keep forgetting he's growing it and then I'm thrown when I see him. Oh, and lastly, who was taking the pics of you two at your candlelit table?

Frugal Jen said...

What a special Valentine's Day, you really are becoming a frugal girl! So you will be sending me tips soon :)