In no particular order:
1. I love the chargrilled chicken sandwich
2. Ty loves the spicy chicken sandwich
3. French fries, pretty much to die for. ( although I opt for a salad instead)
4. Their berry balsamic vinegarette dressing... um yah. Yum
5. Diet Lemonade. Mouth watering right now thinking about it. When I am pregnant, I crave TANG and STRONG. This hits the spot.
6. The SERVICE. "Its a great day at Chick Fil a, how may I serve you?" Is their greeting, and their "you're welcome" is a "my pleasure!!" When was the last time you were treated like that at McDonalds, huh!?
7. Kids play place. A CLEAN kids play place.
8. I am not a big fan of vanilla ice cream, but their "ice dream cone" Yum. And only 4 points.
9. Balloons. The kids can all get a balloon as we leave the restaraunt.
10. The little mints. Thank you very much.
Anyone else out there agree with me? Now, I wasn't going to mention it, but it does come at a hefty price, its pretty expensive, but I say its worth it!