Thursday, October 7, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
In no particular order:
1. I love the chargrilled chicken sandwich
2. Ty loves the spicy chicken sandwich
3. French fries, pretty much to die for. ( although I opt for a salad instead)
4. Their berry balsamic vinegarette dressing... um yah. Yum
5. Diet Lemonade. Mouth watering right now thinking about it. When I am pregnant, I crave TANG and STRONG. This hits the spot.
6. The SERVICE. "Its a great day at Chick Fil a, how may I serve you?" Is their greeting, and their "you're welcome" is a "my pleasure!!" When was the last time you were treated like that at McDonalds, huh!?
7. Kids play place. A CLEAN kids play place.
8. I am not a big fan of vanilla ice cream, but their "ice dream cone" Yum. And only 4 points.
9. Balloons. The kids can all get a balloon as we leave the restaraunt.
10. The little mints. Thank you very much.
Anyone else out there agree with me? Now, I wasn't going to mention it, but it does come at a hefty price, its pretty expensive, but I say its worth it!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
1. You are totally hot.
2. You are kind.
3. You are non judgemental.
4. You are the most amazing dad. EVER.
5. I love your singing. Yummy.
6. Incredible actor too. ( how many zonies have you won again?? )
7. You are so romantical.
8. You are so unselfish.
9. You are a spiritual man.
10. You work out like a mad man. Rar.
11. You work really hard at school.
12. You are the best shrink ever.
13. You are the cream of the crop ( huge inside joke )
14. You look great and sexy with long hair. Rar again.
15. I love your big hands.
16. You make date nights a priority.
17. You are my best friend.
18. You make me laugh. Everyday.
19. You're favorite disney character was/is Belle.
20. You think everything is hysterically funny.
21. You are a great listener, to pretty much anyone.
22. You are a great role model for the kids and teens we teach.
23. You get child like when you get excited about a project.
24. You are good to my family.
25. you are a good son and brother to your family.
26. My dad really liked and highly approved of you, thats important to me.
27. You have the best smile.
28. I like snuggling with you.
29. You get up in the middle of the night with the kids to let me sleep.
30. You love me unconditionally.
31. You are my everything.
Happy Birthday Ty. SOOOO glad you were born. Love you.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Our trip to Utah to see Audra McDonald and Bailee of course, "110 in the Shade", and to celebrate 8 years of marriage! On our way to church here in this pic.
We had our anniversary dinner at Rodizio Grill. WOW. Amazing food.
Happy 8 years to us!!
These cupcakes are to die for. From Sweet Tooth Fairy. They are named after Stephanie Nielson. VaNIElla cupcakes. WOW. http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
Here we are after the show. It was incredible. Max Eddington, Bailee, Me, Will Swenson, Audra Mcdonald, and Ty.
Lots of dress up days!
Lots of trips to Peter Piper Pizza, especially because they now have ice cream!
Cole was so excited to get new school clothes!
We had a great summer, but we are ready to move on! Yea for the 2010-2011 school year!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Saturday, July 10, 2010
This year, for workshop 3, "the littles" I had Cole come and do it. He's actually a year too young, but I figured he'd love it and do well, and hello, he's my child, and I'm kinda the boss, so he's in!
He gave me HECK about going "on the big stage, its gonna be too loud... " etc etc...( I kept saying to him, "Cole, do you know who you are? This stuff is in your BLOOD my friend!!") But once we finally got going he was LOVIN' every second of it.
Here are some pics of him after the show with Ty's fam that came and watched. I do have some video of him in his songs, but haven't figured out how to upload them to my blog yet... coming soon hopefully.
Here's Cole with his Proud Papa.
This is Cole with Uncle Nic and Grandma Joyce in the background.
I didn't get a chance to get a picture with Cole Man till I got home from the other show. Here's the proud mama and the rock star....
Of course Bo wanted a picture too!