Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am a "faker" and I LOVE IT!!!!

My friend/next door neighbor growing up, Auti, out of the blue a month or so ago, asked me if I would be her model for hair extensions. She is a top dawg over at Dolce Salon in Scottsdale, and they want her to become an educator for her salon on these awesome hair extensions. I have ALWAYS wanted LONG THICK hair, but, well lets just say, uh... I was blessed with other things... great hair, not one of 'em... SO was I thrilled or what when she asked me!? YES! The best part, totally free!!!! (she'll be getting a sweet gift card from me soon, the LEAST I can do....)


So here is before.....my real hair....

Photobucket

and here is the after....

Photobucket

These things are amazing. I don't even notice they are in! Totally can be worn and styled and treated like your real hair. I SOOO highly reccomend them and of course, Autumn is incredible!

9 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

The Hawkins Family said...

How fun, I love it. How long do they last? How much is it?

Rachel said...

It looks beautiful!

Frugal Jen said...

Beautiful!!!

Summertime Designs said...

Oh my goodness! You look amazing!!! I am in the middle of "growing my hair out" which will take years to get to the length I want...maybe I'll have to consult Auti too. She did a fabulous job. Gorgeous.

Jenn C. said...

You look fantastic!

Linz said...

Ooooo LOVE IT! I must get her number because the next time I am in town...I HAVE TO HAVE THOSE! Looks great Linz!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

I love your hair either way! You are so lucky! Trying to get our buts over to see Beauty, I hear you are both AwSOmE!!

Unknown said...

Wow!!!!you looking gorgeous...
Your hair style & dress color i like it nice combination...
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast