Thursday, October 7, 2010

To blog or not to blog?

So I have obviously proved myself to not be the best blogger. I am contemplating closing my blog completely. I know I know, all 17 of you "followers" are incredible dissapointed right now. But I just think I'm not good at it, and its one more thing to do. I will always be posting pics on Facebook, and maybe thats enough. Haven't completely decided. But it seems like if I have computer time, I'm busier checking other blogs rather than posting on my own. HMMMM.....

3 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Well, you don't necessarily have to CLOSE it down. You could just post when you feel like it and do FB the rest of the time.

TayTay to the A said...

Definitely keep the blog! Even if you don't post often. Facebook is great for talking to people, but blogging is more like an online journal.

Unknown said...

you're retarded. your blog isn't for you, its for me. and i need to hear you loud and clear since i don't get to see you and your cute boys enough. oh- and then you don't have to scrapbook... just print it and you're done! ok, i take back the retarded. that was a little harsh. :)