Thursday, December 1, 2011

Feeling thankful...

So I was not at all good about doing the daily post on Facebook about my gratitude and what I am thankful for...and it certainly wasn't for a lack of blessings.


So I have come back to this post many times in the last few days trying to figure out what to say and any  type of list of what I am  thankful  for seems so insignificant compared to the blessings I have  received because of this amazing family I have .

When I truly think about all I am blessed with,  there is absolutely no room for sadness, comparison to others, regret, envy, etc.


Life is good. Thanks to the Lord for all my many amazing blessings.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

You have a beautiful family!Remember if your ever heading through Dallas our doors are open for your family to visit.

Greg and Tammy said...

You look awesome on those last few pics!! Skinny Minnie!! And may I just say that we are grateful for you Linsey!!