Wednesday, September 23, 2009

THE BEAST AND ME...

Well, here I am FINALLY posting about our fun summer... You may or may not have seen us this summer in "Beauty and the Beast"at Hale Theater in Gilbert. Ty played the Beast/Prince, and I played Belle. Truly the most fun role I have ever played. EVER. I LOVE the dramatical stuff, I do, but this playful, innocent, strong, character was just so fun. TIRING yes. Do I know that doing shows as my hobby will always stay a hobby? Yes, more than ever. So here are some pictures...

Photobucket
Here is the classic Belle outfit. It was super fun to wear.

Photobucket
Tyler was an INCREDIBLE Beast of course. It was like falling in love all over again to play opposite him again...

Photobucket
Practicing.

Photobucket Kelli from Sweet Cakes in down town Mesa, came to the show and brought Tyler and I 2 boxes of their amazing cookies. WOW! My mouth waters as I look at this picture. Thanks again Kelli!

Photobucket Cole Man's first time seeing us in a show ever! He came to the show 6 times. He loved it. So many audience people would say that they had more fun watching him watch us than watch the show itself! Grandma Dar brought him most of those times, they called eachother "show buddies". Cole would be the FIRST to laugh at all the jokes. He was SO DANG CUTE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our GREAT cast. What fun!!!!

4 comments:

Sabrina Bodine said...

Love the pics! That must have been so fun!

With a Cherry on Top! said...

Linz, i loved it so much! I cried! I was always waiting for the weekend and i would ask my mom if we could go again. It was fantastic.

~Jeri

PS i mom emailed you. Its about a song i need to get!

thanks

jen said...

Why is Jere hiding in the cast picture? He's getting too small for his own good!
Loved the show. And can't wait for the next one (neither can Lily!).

Jenn C. said...

It was a great show. I am so glad that we were able to see you and Tyler - you were both amazing!