Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Making her laugh, by Tyler

So, lately Linsey has been complaining that I don't make her laugh anymore... This got me thinking. I know, hard to believe that I can still get the wheels turning up there. Really though, I started thinking how things really are different now - now that we have CHILDREN. I realized that my humor is being taken by two little boys who sweetly rob me of my silliness with their innocent eyes and their addictive laughter. So is that the reason why I'm boring to my wife? Could it be that the fun has been sucked from me by these thieving leprechauns of laughter? Are my children actually parasites of pleasure.
Nah, it's the sleep deprivation...

4 comments:

The Hawkins Family said...

Logan has those same jammies. He has fun playing with Cole on Sat (helping Ashley and Shaun move)

The Hawkins Family said...

I meant HAD fun, not HAS

jen said...

Don't let them suck the laughter out yet. I thought that was the job of teenagers. . . .

AMIT said...

Its really fun picture.

Web hosting india