Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crazy Cousin Cookie Craft Night!!!

Calling all DeWitt Cousins! Here is our little craft for this years Crazy Cousin Cookie Craft Night... It's simple and inexpensive. I bought these three plates at the dollar store the other night, had some left over vinyl that I stuck on here, and used an easel that I already had. ( I had the black and gold easel already, but did buy that silvery one at the dollar store too just fyi.) Cute huh! So bring your favorite plate to display, think of a cute saying you want to go on it! The vinyl and cutting machine will be provided. ( We should have red, green, white and black vinyl.) Don't forget to bring a treat to share, and you'll get to go home with a cute decorated plate full of yummy treats! Love you all! See you soon! (Tammi will be sending you the evite with all the details... )
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ty and Dani Porter said...

Yay!! I am so excited. I will be there for sure.

Allyson & Jere said...

Super cute Linz. But hey, no fair putting the invite up on here, so we can all see the cutenss, but don't get to come. HMPH! Ok fine, just make an extra one for me. I'm just sayin.