Saturday, March 13, 2010

THE PARTY.

Cole's 5th Birthday party was simple yet so very fun! He was so darling opening all his presents and playing with all his friends. What fun this 5th year of his life is going to be!

I think I spent a whole 10 bucks on this party.. lots of cool stuff from my favorite store, The Dollar Tree... but look how cute!
Photobucket

Since this was his "doggy birthday" getting a dog and all, it was so perfect that my mom had these old vintage doggie cake toppers she had found at my grandma's house!
Photobucket

Cole was so cute and so grown up opening his presents. He'd say, "oh my gosh, my favorite!" for each gift.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Mom.
Photobucket

Yummy.
Photobucket
Photobucket

What a great birthday party! Yea!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the picture of you! You look great. I wish I dared pull off those headbands.
I can't believe you have a five year old!!!

Greg and Tammy said...

So fun!!! Darling party.

Katie and Aaron said...

Looks like a super fun par-tay!! We've' been sick on and off, packed up the hubby and sent him off to VA then got sick again. :( Hopefully I can come visit you soon! :) Hope you guys are doing good!
-Katie