Saturday, July 10, 2010

Finally blogging again.. here's what we've been up to...

So every summer from May till the end of June, Ty and I live and breathe WORKSHOP. MCC summer music theater workshops. The hardest but best thing we do each year. Great money and so much work! But really, we love it.

This year, for workshop 3, "the littles" I had Cole come and do it. He's actually a year too young, but I figured he'd love it and do well, and hello, he's my child, and I'm kinda the boss, so he's in!

He gave me HECK about going "on the big stage, its gonna be too loud... " etc etc...( I kept saying to him, "Cole, do you know who you are? This stuff is in your BLOOD my friend!!") But once we finally got going he was LOVIN' every second of it.

Here are some pics of him after the show with Ty's fam that came and watched. I do have some video of him in his songs, but haven't figured out how to upload them to my blog yet... coming soon hopefully.

Here's Cole with his Proud Papa.
Photobucket

This is Cole with Uncle Nic and Grandma Joyce in the background.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I didn't get a chance to get a picture with Cole Man till I got home from the other show. Here's the proud mama and the rock star....
Photobucket
Of course Bo wanted a picture too!
Photobucket

No comments: