Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BLOG POPULAR

Ok so I am quite inexperienced with how to REALLY be a blogger. But true confession, I really want to be "blog popular". Ok not like I need 1000 followers or 30 comments per post or annonymous people sending me packages or money in the mail, BUT I would like people to know that I have a blog so that it actually gets looked at by more than just my sister and my mom and my husband. ( no offense guys). SOOO my dear friend Allyson Van Patten ( ok now would be the place to put a link to her great blog, but I don't know how to do that ) was telling me that I have got to post more often, I guess once a month isn't cutting it, and that the way for people to get to know your blog is by commenting. So here I go. We'll see if this works.

3 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Well, way to get down to business Linz. I guess you weren't kidding. I see you commented on Jenny Dentons blog today too. So, I'll be looking for comments to be showing up soon. Hehehehe

Zach said...

Yay! Get to work! Write another post now.

Greg and Tammy said...

Good Luck!! I've always been faithful to you my dear... but more posts could only brighten up my life. Sorry to miss the party on Tuesday. :(