Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Christmas Miracle

My brother Travis and his wife Stacey have not had it
easy when it comes to having kids. Travis had leukemia
as a child and it has left them with infertility problems.
Navi is their first little miracle baby shown here... This was how
they shared their news of another miracle baby coming in July.
It was SO wonderful. We are so happy for them! Words just can't express!


This is Travis, and his shirt was the first one that I saw Chrismas morning at
our moms house. He had a big smile on his face, and I just burst into tears!
This is Stacey. She is such a great mom and I am just so happy for her!

This is 18 month old Navi. She'll be a big sister!!!
Congrats again Travis and Stacey! We love you guys!



3 comments:

Jami said...

OH MY!!! WEll that is exciting news!

The Brinkerhoff's said...

thanks for your sweet post.

Gina said...

That made me cry! I am so happy for them. Please give them our WARMEST Congratulations. Those "easy breeders" out there have no idea of the heart ache of "infertility". I am so glad the good Lord has blessed us with two and we are so tickled for Travis!