Monday, December 29, 2008

A moment...

Photobucket
All throughout our relationship, Ty and I will occasionally say to the other, " I just had a moment..." Its hard to explain, but basically it means that our heart skipped a little beat as we either thought of the other, were with the other, or thought of something about our relationship etc. Well just a few minutes ago, I had a moment. Sitting here talking with Tyler who just got home from "work/practicum" in Tucson ( he is there every Monday and Tuesday...today got to come home early...) and as he was talking about his day, I had a moment. Got the little butterflies in my tummy and just realize once again how crazy madly deeply in love with him I am. He is seriously the most amazing man ever. So humble, so sweet. He desires to do whats right always. SUCH an amazing dad. He is SO good to me, and overlooks all my flaws. I get a foot rub each night, etc etc!!! I mean I could go on for days. I am so proud to be his wife forever. So lucky and so looking forward to many more MOMENTS with him.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Cups, now everyone is going to know about our "moments". Thanks for posting this, and still getting butterflies when you're around me. Love you

Ashley Jones said...

Hey! Thanks for the blog link--- although I don't have one-- I love occasionally checking in on others blogs. You look BEAUTIFUL!!! And I am so glad you have found a perfect match in your husband. Take care! Ashley Jones

The che said...

That is ADORABLE! I love that story! It is so faith building too because I always hear about troubled marriages and not so much about people having good ones these days. Hearing about 'moments' even after years of marriage gives a girl something to look forward to. Man, when I grow up I want to get married and be in love like you guys! So good!