Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Museum-Artville

We went to the Arizona Museum for Youth the other day. It has this big play place called Artville... what a fun time!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just had to add this pic, cause I think Ty is so cute with a backwards hat! LOVE THIS MAN!!!
Photobucket


OF COURSE, he found a guitar!!!
Photobucket


Watching Cole rock out, is a sight to see! If you have never seen him do it, you are missing out!!
Photobucket

This picture below is CLASSIC COLE, because as you can tell, he is looking at himself in a mirror. He does this all the time!
Photobucket
So sweet! Ty and Bo.... yea for family time!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Cara Fish said...

yea! who knew that you had a blog?! So happy you found me! So - fun at the museum. My favorite is the mirror picture. It made me laugh.

Jami said...

I love artville. I just wish it was FREE???
And that picture of you and ty is the cutest. You look hot (as always), and ty look good too...I can't really say hott...that is weird.
we should get our kids together and go there one day!

Shawni said...

Hey Linsey, I just wanted to tell you thanks for saying hi on my blog and I can't believe you saw us in the airport when Lu was having a fit and I couldn't pick her up because my shoulder was pulled out, etc. Wow that was a bad day. And how weird to have all these other connections! How do you know Camille? Are you related to Jeanne DeWitt? What cute little boys you have.

I love Artville too...I need to get back there soon!

Summertime Designs said...

That is such a great picture of you and Tyler. Okay, I just laughed at Cole rocking out on the guitar. I knew he liked guitars, but to see him in action like that is hilarious! What a fun place.

Bowman Family said...

I love the AZ Museum for Youth. We use to have a membership, but my kids don't enjoy it as much now so we haven't been in a few years. Cole man is hysterical. You guys are great parents. Love ya!
Meg :-)

Crandell Fam said...

I love family time! Looks like you all had a great time. Cute pictures!