Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Sweet Boy Bo

So theres Bowen. I feel like I do a lot of blogging/journaling about Cole Man, "Cole Man pees in the toilet", "Cole Man rocks out on his guitar", "Cole said this, Cole said that... ", that I almost forget about Bowen. Ok not "forget". Its way too hard to forget the cutest 9 month old ever, who crawls so cute up on his toes, is already pulling himself up on to furniture, who LOVES water, claps his hands so cute, waves bye bye, etc etc... He is just the sweetest thing! Lately I have really been trying to enjoy each moment with the boys, and well, with life in general. This is hard for me, I wanna know what I am doing 5 years from now, always thinking about tomorrow, etc... so like I said, lately I am really trying to enjoy THE NOW. I got to thinking the other day, that these boys are going to grow up so fast, they already have. I have been doin pretty good trying to take in and really treasure and cherish all the little things. Bo's shirt in this picture says, "property of Mom forever." And I know thats not the case. So I am enjoying these two boys now.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

OH. He is so adorable. He and Emma will simply have the CUTEST children together! BTW, I'd love to join you for some of your WW meetings. I can't do them all the time because I have a previous commitment every other Saturday morning... but sometimes would be so fun!

Allyson & Jere said...

He is a sweet boy, that's for sure. I agree, it is hard to slow down and really enjoy the now, but it's a good idea to do so. I think the blog is great for this, 'cause it'll help us remember every day things. It's scarey to me how easily and quickly we forget things.

Summertime Designs said...

Bowen is adorable. Jayne tells me about all of his accomplishments and he is just so ahead of schedule. You are right, they do grow up fast, don't they? You've got the right attitude to enjoy the here and now. I need to do better at that. You're a great mom and you and Ty make dang cute babies!

Debbie said...

hey lindsey
i found your blog through Jami pitts blog. Hope you don't mind if i peek in every now and then. Your boys are adorable. looks like you guys had a great holiday. Oh how i miss the 70 degree weather! take care!

Jenn C. said...

How cute is he! Is that the shirt we gave him? So glad that you are blogging now!

jen said...

I'm so glad you found my blog, from Allyson or Jenn, I'm assuming. We're looking forward to seeing a lot of Tyler this Easter. I don't know if you and the boys are doing it, but if you are, you are welcome to join our commotion. It's Heidi's last year home, so we figured we'd give it one last hurrah! Fun to see you boys!