Monday, January 12, 2009

POTTY IN THE TOILET!! (finally!)

Photobucket
This picture pretty much says it all... We have been "trying" to get Cole interested in big boy pants for a couple months now, ( He'll be 4 the end of February, and while I consider myself laid back, I couldn't handle the thought of my 4 year old still in diapers...) And up till now he has had no interest. I should have believed other moms who have said, he'll potty train himself when he is ready...sure enough, this picture is of Cole after he ran to the toilet all by himself and did his business... HOORAY FOR COLE MAN!!!

6 comments:

janaeg said...

Yeah, they are at that same stage. I am trying to get Aubrey trained too. She will go if you put her on it, but if you put her in underwear and she needs to go she just goes, she doesn't say anything. I don't know if she doesn't know that she needs to go or what. I am at a loss. I know that she will eventually get it, but ahh it can be frustrating. But it is exciting the first time, so yeah for you guys.

Julie said...

Whoa! Looks like you figured out how to make your pictures bigger! Now leave us all the tips on how to do it!

Rachel said...

I so dread potty training Ty. I love that you have a blog!

Jami said...

oh I am so proud of him. And I am so happy for you.
ARE you getting a puppy now?

Summertime Designs said...

Yeah Cole Man! I love his look of accomplishment. That is so cute. I need to show this picture to Brock...just to get him thinking about it!

Crandell Fam said...

Yay for you! And Cole of course! :) Potty training is the worst part of motherhood for sure, and it is the best when it's over! I also loved your post about enjoying the now. That's what I've been working on as well. It's true...these moments are gone SO FAST! I can't believe my baby boys are 10 and 9...CRAZY!