Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lets Rock-N-Roll with COLE! He turned 4!

Cole Man turned 4 last Saturday. He wanted a "rock n roll" party. Uncle Travis set up Rock Band at Grandma Dars house, Ty made a guitar cake, we hit a guitar pinata, and had little blow up guitars for party favors. What a fun day! I can't believe our baby boy is FOUR YEARS OLD!
Photobucket
Photobucket




This is Cole's cousin Navi. Isn't she adorable!
Photobucket

I knew that the party would consist of most of Cole Man's friends playing outside, while he rocked out! That's exactly what happened. Here he is totally zoned....
Photobucket

My mom was cleaning out over at Grandpa DeWitts and found this guitar guy she had made years ago for my uncle. She brought it to Cole to add to his collection of guitar stuff for his room. How cute that they kinda look alike! I think I may paint his outfit red to match Cole's room better.
Photobucket
Some "Cole-isms"....
*yesterday I asked Cole to do something, can't even remember what, to pick something up or something like that. He stopped in his tracks, looked at me and said, "what in the world! Do you wanna go to time out?" Cole trying to send mommy to time out. Gotta love that kid.

*Grandma Dar was babysitting Cole the other day and they were counting money. She was explaining how much different coins were worth, and picked up a penny and said, "This is worth one cent. Its called a penny", he said, "No grandma its a ONE-Y".


We love you so much Cole Man. You have brought so much joy to mommy and daddy. We love watching you discover new things and learn new words. You are such a sweet boy with so much spirit and energy. We are so glad you came to live with us! Here's to many more wonderful rockin' birthdays!
Love, Mommy and Daddy.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

What a fun party. That cakes is fantastic!

Allyson & Jere said...

Gotta say, I'm mighty impressed that Tyler made that cake. Way to go Tyler! Looks like a fun time was had by all.

Crandell Fam said...

How funny that the little statue seriously looks like Cole. It matches him! :) Sounds like you guys had a fun day. 4?? Time flies!!

Greg and Tammy said...

I've seen that guitar playing FIRST HAND and it is incredible!! what a darling kid!! Happy Birthday Cole!! Great cake Tyler!

Cara Fish said...

Fun party. Love that he wanted Rock 'N Roll so young...nice start.

Summertime Designs said...

My kids had such a fun time at Cole's party. They love their little "air guitars". Happy birthday Cole! I love the cake too.

The Blakes said...

Your boys are seriously soooo adorable. I also just wanted to say that you and your husband did so well in "The Price of Freedom." Everyone I went with loved it. It's people like you that make me realize how I am sooo not gifted! haha. You are Amazing!