Saturday, April 11, 2009

COLE AND BOWEN

Ah, the boys. I wish I could put in to words the way I feel about these boys of ours. When I was pregnant with Bowen, I remember thinking that Cole's whole world was going to be completely turned upside down, and that he was really in for a rude awakening. It was not that way AT ALL. I realize now that a lot of his ability to adjust so smoothly to a brother was due to his age, (he was 3 when Bo was born). They are just best buds. Its so fun to see how Cole wants to include Bo in the things he likes to do, of course things that Bo is just too little to do. In turn its so fun to see Bo light up when Cole is around, and so fun to see how much he looks up to his big brother. For a while I was feeling like maybe we should have tried to have them closer together. But ya know, I think it worked out just right!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree--I'm down with the three years apart thing. I thought it was perfect with Grace and Jenna. Not so sure about the six year break but not a lot I could do about that. I guess we'll see. I'm planning on having two extra mothers in the house so maybe that will be helpful!

Deon said...

Great posts - the boys are so dear, and I love the new "do" for Cole Man.

Jenn C. said...

Your boys are so cute! We have been doing more outside stuff too and my kids love it. My Mandy and Emma are 3 years apart but they are becoming best friends and it is so fun to watch and encourage!