Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Brinkerhoff Beach Trip 2009

We had so much fun at Mission Beach this year. Here are some fun pics from it...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My fam gave me a hard time about this hat. I have no sense of fashion its true. Ask Bay.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketI.Love.this.man. (well both of them really...)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Cole doing the "I love you" sign. LOVE THIS PICTURE. Life is good.

7 comments:

Bay Morris said...

I have only one complaint about this post. Make that two...

1: I'm not in any pictures.

2: That hat.


LOVE YOU

Sabrina Bodine said...

Look at you miss sexy thang!!! Looks like fun!

Greg and Tammy said...

So darling!!! Those pics are fantastic!!! You look SOOOOO skinny!!

Allyson & Jere said...

But Linsey....there are NO RULES in fashion, and THAT is a direct quote from Bailee. I thought the hat was cute. Lots a great pics, looks like a blast.

Summertime Designs said...

Such cute pictures! It looks like your kids loved the beach. And I LOVE that hat (I don't have fashion sense either...but I think it's dang cute). You look beautiful as always. Great quality of pictures...you can totally see the sand on your boys' little cheeks!

AMIT said...

what a excellent pictures.You looks beautiful and i too love going to beach.

Web hosting india

Unknown said...

Hello Mrs. Maxson,
This is Rachel from Brinton Elementary. It has been a while and thank you for the Christmas card. You are so pretty and have a lovely family. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!