Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Catching up, MORE CHRISTMAS PICS!

What a wonderful Christmas 2009 was! The boys were so much fun. Magic was everywhere!

The kids got to go in Grandma Dar's van and do her Christmas Eve Neighborhood deliveries!
Photobucket
Our Brink Family shirts this year said, "Mom never says no!" and "Grandma never says no!"
Photobucket

On Christmas Eve, when we went to do our last 12 days of Christmas delivery, the family we were doing left this Thank You sign. Cole was so cute about it! (we never told them it was us, but they may know now if they check our blog!)
Photobucket
Bo in his Elmo Christmas P.J's.
Photobucket

Cole in his Star Wars Christmas P.J.'s.
Photobucket

Christmas Eve!!!
Photobucket
Santa did a good job eating the cookies we left him!
Photobucket
Santa came! 2 blue light "savers" and a bike for Cole Man!
Photobucket
Presents from Santa for Bo Boy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Every year Ty writes me the most beautiful letter for Christmas. I laugh and cry, its just
the absolute best. This year my letter said, "Press Play". He had made me the most wonderful
video of us and our married and family life... He is incredible!
Photobucket

Here is me watching my beautiful Christmas video. Ahhh.
Photobucket
Of course we had to get Cole ANOTHER guitar!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ty and I have the best "gift system". Every birthday or Christmas, I give Ty plenty of specific, detailed instructions of what I want from where and how much it costs. I send him picture texts, and drop all kinds of hints. Well, the cool thing is, I totally forget what I tell him. And so when he ends up getting what I had asked for, I end up saying, "how did you know I would love this!?" He says, "you told me to get you that....!" I having totally forgotten that I had done this, feel SO proud of my awesome gift giving man! ( So aparently this necklace was one that I specifically asked for and told him where to get it from. I don't recall that at all, but I love it! Oh, and the bracelet, he picked this one out all by himself!)
Photobucket

Oh, look closely, I made TY cry this year!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cole, ( well really Ty ) got me this great ring!
Photobucket

Cole's tag for this new coat said, "lets go to the snow!" He was so excited!
Photobucket

A new trampoline!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cole on his new bike!
Photobucket
Yea for a wonderful Christmas 2009!

2 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

So many great pics!! It feels like Christmas all over, just reading your post!! Sorry about WW on Sat, had to babysit for our friends visiting from Vegas... never quite made it. Oops.

Jenny said...

Oh, I like your idea for shopping! Steve and I usually go shopping and say, "Here, wrap this up for me" It's always worked for me, but maybe I'll try this idea next time. :)