Tuesday, February 23, 2010

YODIPITY!

So I am really going to start trying to blog more. I think I stress about having events be what I blog about. But I think I'm going to lessen the blog stress in my head, and just blog about whatever for heavens sake... So last week I went to the newly opened "Yodipity" here in our neighborhood. It was high time we had a yogurt shop close to us. I am somewhat of a "yogurt snob", being pretty picky about my yogurt places. But even with the things I don't like about it, I do give it a big thumbs up!
Photobucket
Likes:
-lots of flavors to choose from including fat free, sugar free, low fat, fruity flavors and chocolatey flavors too...
-the shop itself is bright and friendly. Its just fun to walk into.
-Last week they were running a grand opening special, so if you bought a gift card,they'd double it in value! I bought a $50 card, that is worth $100! Half off! Love it. And it should last me a while.
-They also have this texting system that if you sign up, by texting, they send you all kinds of specials and discounts.
Dislikes:
-I REALLY don't like "do it yourself yogurt". It never looks pretty when I do it, (and thats important to me!)
-I always end up giving myslef more than I planned on having... (at other yogurt shops, they make it and I know the exact points I'll spend on my treat before I walk in there...)
-Their cups are ginormis, so my little 6-8 ounces of yogurt looks like a spoonful of yogurt in this huge cup.

But all in all, YEA FOR YODIPITY! EVERYONE GO TRY IT! Its at Riverview in Mesa.

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Mmmm.. I love yogurt! I am going to have to try it! I have a hard time with portion sizes when it is self serve!! :)

The Maxsons said...

YES me too Erin! But the nice thing is that you can weigh it on the scale before you pay for it, that way you know what you are getting ahead of time. P.S. I am excited even more cause today I went there and tried their chocolate, and I must say, the picky yogurt gal that I am, its the best ever! AND best part is its fat free AND sugar free! Really thick and creamy. Yea!

Allyson & Jere said...

My favorite comment..."it doesn't look pretty, and that's important to me." You are such a freak of nature, I love it! Good for you for figuring out you don't have to have events to blog about. Though I totally understand that thought process. Here's hoping for more updates.