Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday Sept. 26, 2012

This week was full of things that I want to remember. Bowen and I laid together as we were putting the boys to bed, and we just loved on each other and told each other how much we love one another. It was so sweet. He expressed love for me, like a big boy, too big. Growing up too fast.

He was so proud of this project he got to do at big boy school... Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App



Ridge. Hmm, which binky tastes better? I love that I was able to catch his thought process about it, and then deciding to just stuff them both in his mouth. He is TALKING up a storm.
"I coming!" "Come on!" "Where are you?" etc etc!
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Cole Man. So grown up. Here filling out his tithing slip. So excited about it. The other day he came home from school, with a note about how he is doing with his math facts, he is a bit behind, and I asked him about it, and he said, "Mom, math is just not one of my talents!" HA!


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App



Here is us in Snowflake last weekend, right after we performed the concert version of "The Price of Freedom". What a blast, we all just piled in Jenee's van and laughed and discussed and just had a great time.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
"Price of Freedom" at Hale. what an experience! More than just an amazing cast, amazing music, amazing orchestra... a feeling of patriotism, and gratitude and pride for America is what this show is all about for us... Love TPOF!


No comments: