Saturday, April 11, 2009

I have really been trying to take advantage of our awesome Arizona weather lately, and have been doing a lot more stuff out doors lately. Its been so fun to spend good quality time with the boys. This day, we went to the Scottsdale train park with my good friend Jayne and her grandkids and my sister in law Stacey and neice Navi.
Photobucket

I love these fountain things and so does Cole. Bummer that this picture is so blury. I think we'll be doing a lot of fountain visits this hot summer comin' up... there is one right in front of my new favorite frozen yogurt place Mojo at Tempe Marketplace. This one is in Gilbert right in front of Hale Theater.
Photobucket

Ok so this picture gives away my next post, cutting Cole's hair... but here is a pic of him at the park. We had so much fun and met up with my new friend Rachel and her kids. I love a good picnic and day at the park! And Cole loves pizza as you can tell!!!
Photobucket

Bo enjoyed our day at the park too! Took a great nap. What a guy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wondering if you were gonna ever post again. Is that a WORKSHOP t-shirt I spy on you????? We gotta get crackin on that! Ü

Greg and Tammy said...

PRECIOUS PICS!!! Your boys are adorable!!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

You look gorgeous in the picture with the pink hat! Your boys are so cute. Just piggybacked over from a comment on Allyson's Blog.

Jere mentioned he was going to your birthday party. He said, "Did you go to school with Lins? Were you friends?" I said, "We were in different grades, but she was always friendly and nice to me."

Thanks for that! Hope you had a great birthday party! :)
Wendy Shumway Daw