Saturday, April 11, 2009

Look at this guy, I mean LOOK AT THIS HAIR! Can you see why I had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that it was just TIME to cut it off, and give him a summer cut??? I should have taken another before picture of the back of his hair with all the curls and waves. I love that he looks like his daddy, Ty's hair is really long and wavy/curly right now too... BUT it looks great UNTIL Cole Man starts playing and gets all sweaty. It just sticks to him and looks really yucky. SOOOO, I called up Stacey and said, "its time... we gotta do it quick while I am strong, cause I may chicken out!" Auntie Stacey cut Cole's hair the next day...
Photobucket

THE PROCESS.... he had A LOT of hair to cut! Here he is as an 80's rocker!
Photobucket

Here is the finished product. HOW CUTE IS HE!? As much as I LOVE his long hair, this is so dang cute, and it makes me tempted to keep it this way always. Or maybe we'll just have a summer haircut, and a "winter" haircut. He was so cute when he saw himself too, he looked in the mirror and said, " I like my hair!" with a huge smile on his face.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

What a cutie!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

He looks very handsome!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Ahh he looks SO cute!! We should totally do a double sometime! That would be so much fun. When ever you guys are free let us know!

Connie said...

Adorable! I agree with you, when boys sweat and their hair sticks to them, that's just nasty. I keep my boy shaved year round for that reason alone. Glad he likes his new do! :)

Cara Fish said...

Truly, truly handsome. :) And you look SO SO SO skinny!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

With or without the hair...how adorable is HE?! Bumped into you doing some blog surfing...I have to limit myself...Now you have another "lurker"-OH! I mean , follower! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hang in there guys...school doesn't last forever, it might feel ike it though

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally adorable new look!