Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Linsey!


Hey guys,

So Linsey doesn't know that I'm posting this right now. Yesterday was her birthday, and it wasn't the best day ever. Truth is, this year hasn't been the best ever. So, I thought I'd blog about my wife and what an amazing woman she has been, putting up with everything that has been going on and sacrificing so much this year. As many of you know, I'm in grad school. This year I was assigned an practicum in Tucson. Two days a week Linsey is a single parent while I'm off working. Then in March I was in the Mesa Easter Pageant. So, for the whole month she had to care for the kids alone... most of that time Bo was sick with who knows what. Even the doctors couldn't give us a straight answer. She pushed through, while teaching voice on top of it all. I don't know if I can (or how appropriate it is to) express my love for her and my appreciation for her support during this year. She is indeed the reason why I'm where I'm at today, and why I continue to push forward. She is my inspiration and motivation.
I love you Linsey! My life is blessed because you said "yes."
Here's to happier Birthdays, and a lifetime to enjoy,
Tyler

7 comments:

Sabrina Bodine said...

Happy Birthady Linz! I am glad to know you are alive because you never call me anymore:)
No really, you have a great hubby! Ty you are awesome! Hopefully this will be a better month for all. Miss you guys:) See you in May...

Jamie said...

So Sweet! Happy Birthday Lindsey

John and Lisa said...

What a beautiful tribute.

Autumn Hardy said...

OHHHH!! TYLER!! you are so sweet. and Linz is the best ever!!

Unknown said...

I suddenly hear you knockin' on a door and yelling through it, "I love you!" What a great hubby you are

goofy feet said...

you are right! linz is awesome!
Happy Birthday!

Summertime Designs said...

Happy Birthday Linsey! I am sorry for all that you have been through and that Tyler has to travel a lot for work. It's hard to do it alone sometimes. But I am so glad you have a husband who loves you so much! You are a rock. You are beautiful. You are talented. You are wonderful! Happy Birthday!