Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why We Love Chick Fill A

Yesterday as Ty and I were eating our lunch from Chick Fill A, we were discussing why we love it sooo much. Here are our top ten reasons.




In no particular order:

1. I love the chargrilled chicken sandwich

2. Ty loves the spicy chicken sandwich

3. French fries, pretty much to die for. ( although I opt for a salad instead)

4. Their berry balsamic vinegarette dressing... um yah. Yum

5. Diet Lemonade. Mouth watering right now thinking about it. When I am pregnant, I crave TANG and STRONG. This hits the spot.

6. The SERVICE. "Its a great day at Chick Fil a, how may I serve you?" Is their greeting, and their "you're welcome" is a "my pleasure!!" When was the last time you were treated like that at McDonalds, huh!?

7. Kids play place. A CLEAN kids play place.

8. I am not a big fan of vanilla ice cream, but their "ice dream cone" Yum. And only 4 points.

9. Balloons. The kids can all get a balloon as we leave the restaraunt.

10. The little mints. Thank you very much.

Anyone else out there agree with me? Now, I wasn't going to mention it, but it does come at a hefty price, its pretty expensive, but I say its worth it!

2 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

You forgot that they have theme nights and stuff. I do enjoy that place, but they're really expensive!!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

We love it too. It can be pricey but the cfa near our house always has great promo's going. One month they had a different breakfast item free each week so we would meet our friends and eat and play. Last week ours fed everyone for free one night as long as you dined in. It wasn't a buy one, get one free. It was everyone is free. So they keep my business by doing all these great promotions for me and my fam! Oh, and the kids love the play place.
And you are pregnant - live a little and have some fries!!!