Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meet the Teacher, First day as a KINDERGARTENER, and "Lets Play Music!

I am officially recovered from sending my first born to Kindergarten. I am ok. I did shed tears, quite a few actually. But he is loving school and I am happy with my decision to have him go to Emerson accross the street. Here are some fun pics of him at Meet the Teacher, the first day of K, and his first day in his "Lets Play Music" class.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Denise said...

Linsey, I just found your blog and yeah, I am a fan. Also, your husband and I have the exact same b-day. On Aug. 16th I just turned 31 also!!!
Denise

Jere Van Patten said...

It's all downhill from here friend... =)

Greg and Tammy said...

He is getting too big. Glad you have recovered from the trauma of sending your first to school. It already makes me cry a little thinking of Emma leaving. :) LLLLLOVE the pic of him sitting in the chair with his "hi mom" wave. So funny.

Bryson Jones said...

OH my gosh how big is your son?! Wow it's been too long. You guys look great! Hope to see you before I hit the Y with Jamyn next week.