Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby # 3 on the way!!!!

Most of you already know. But baby # 3 is on the way! Here are some pictures of me about 6 1/2 weeks ago at 10 weeks. I need to take some more pictures, but come on lets face it, I don't at all look pregnant yet, just wider and fatter! AH the joys of the "in between stage". I really love pregnancy from about 6 months on. You can really BE pregnant, and enjoy all the baby movements and I think people are a little nicer to pregnant women in general. I really love being pregnant. Although I really want a family of all boys, ( lets face it, I don't want to give up my princess status, AND I want a barbershop quartet. ) I am certain this is one is a girl. Ty says he's gonna laugh hard when it's a boy. We find out 2 weeks from today!!! We'll see. Voo doo, you know the ring test, says we are having boy boy girl girl boy. Twins must be in there next time, cause I have only been planning on 4. I will be thrilled with a girl of course. We didn't announce till last week at 16 weeks. I liked it that way, for some reason its made it feel like I am pregnant from now on, rather than 4 months ago, and on... anyway. Yea for more babies!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

YEAH!!!! We're so happy for you. And selfishly I hope it's a girl so we can have another set of betrothed. So fun to see you last night. WE love you guys and you both sound INCREDIBLE on the CD.

Trenton and Brooke said...

How exciting!!!

Jen West said...

Hooray! Congratulations to you... girl or boy, it will be adorable!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Congratulation Linsey...I thought I was having a boy, had a name picked out and everything and I think that is what jinxed me...so our little girl is coming in less than 2 months. Good luck with the pregnancy...can't wait to hear the results...besides there are lots o quartets with 2 boys and a girl right?

Leslie said...

Congrats! And you DO NOT look wide! What have you gained, maybe 3 pounds or something? Please!
Cross your fingers for girls :)

kristin said...

Linz..totally blog stalking you!!! Happy to see you again and your beautiful family..
kristin.pattison@gmail.com