Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy 31st Birthday to my Man.

Ty, Since I am not the best at romantic clever writing like you are, here is a list. I'm good at making lists. Here is a list of 31 reasons I love you. ( there are a gazillion, but thought I'd keep it to 31 in honor of your 31st b day. )

1. You are totally hot.
2. You are kind.
3. You are non judgemental.
4. You are the most amazing dad. EVER.
5. I love your singing. Yummy.
6. Incredible actor too. ( how many zonies have you won again?? )
7. You are so romantical.
8. You are so unselfish.
9. You are a spiritual man.
10. You work out like a mad man. Rar.
11. You work really hard at school.
12. You are the best shrink ever.
13. You are the cream of the crop ( huge inside joke )
14. You look great and sexy with long hair. Rar again.
15. I love your big hands.
16. You make date nights a priority.
17. You are my best friend.
18. You make me laugh. Everyday.
19. You're favorite disney character was/is Belle.
20. You think everything is hysterically funny.
21. You are a great listener, to pretty much anyone.
22. You are a great role model for the kids and teens we teach.
23. You get child like when you get excited about a project.
24. You are good to my family.
25. you are a good son and brother to your family.
26. My dad really liked and highly approved of you, thats important to me.
27. You have the best smile.
28. I like snuggling with you.
29. You get up in the middle of the night with the kids to let me sleep.
30. You love me unconditionally.
31. You are my everything.

Happy Birthday Ty. SOOOO glad you were born. Love you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jere Van Patten said...

The one that I'm sad didn't make the list is, "You should see him naked." HAHAHAHA

Happy Day to you friend!! Congrats on 31 great years and here's to 31 more!!!

chedriggs said...

Who hasn't seen Tyler naked; seriously!